Nutrition Coaching for Individuals
“Find balance in your busy life while looking and feeling your best. There’s nothing more empowering than feeling comfortable and confident in your own body.”
Lauren’s nutrition coaching specialties include: sports nutrition, weight management, PCOS/women’s health/fertility & corporate wellness.
What is it like to work with me? I offer nutrition coaching packages that include:
- a 15 minute complimentary phone session to discuss your goals & come up with an actionable plan that works
- an initial consult session (in-person or via phone/skype) where we’ll dive deep into your habits, past medical history & goals so that I can customize a program to specifically meet your needs
- weekly follow-up sessions (in-person or via phone/skype) to keep you on track & reassess our action plan
- continuous support in between sessions via email
- customized actionable steps and a “toolkit” to make sure you reach your goals
- I do not accept insurance. I can provide you with a superbill to submit a healthcare claim for reimbursement, however, there is no guarantee that your insurance company will accept it.
- If you are not in the Greater New York City Area, all sessions will be conducted via phone or video chat.
Growing up in a big Italian family (I’m one of five kids!), all social gatherings happened around the dinner table. Somehow, though, over the years eating has become a mindless activity that we rarely enjoy with loved ones (did you eat lunch at your desk today? Or breakfast on your way to work this morning?). I believe in a whole food approach to eating and really enjoying your food. Inhaling a granola bar while talking to a work colleague on the phone and chasing down the cross-town bus ALL AT THE SAME TIME is not okay. That’s not mindful eating. That’s not enjoyable. Let’s change our mindset and approach. Let’s build new, healthy habits that WORK FOR YOU AND YOUR SCHEDULE. It’s time to reclaim your health.